Accueil > Offres d'emplois > Job Offer Australia
This page is addressed to all person wish invovle in the creation of the Local Group in Australia of the NGO Objectif Sciences International.
A process is currently ongoing, in Australia, conducted by the country’s professionals, for the creation of Local Group Australia, of the NGO Objectif Sciences International.
Employment and Missions
Depending on if you are looking for a job or if you are a provider, the employments and missions proposed by Local Group Australia of the NGO Objective Sciences International are :
- Science education in Australia
- Intervention in Australian schools
- Coaching and entertainment for Scientific Placements and Nature in Australia
- Technical training and mentoring in Australia
- Managing Research and Education in science programmes of the NGO Objectif Sciences International in Australia
- Managing Participatory Development programmes of the NGO Objectif Sciences International in Australia (sales representative)
- Managing Pedagogy and Logistics for Sustainable Development programmes of the OSI Objectif Sciences International in Australia
The approach that has been initiated in Australia led to the creation of Australian activity, in Australia, and for Australian public. This includes the creation of new jobs in Australia.
Those who wish to be involved in this process of employment creation in the country must be able to follow the training « St1 - Pedagogy of Science by the Project, Applied to the Participatory Research for Sustainable Development ».
The deadlines are the following :
- October 3-4-5, 2017 : Training follow-up : « St1 - Pedagogy of Science by the Project, Applied to the Participatory Research for Sustainable Development »
- October 7-8-9, 2017 : If you wish to have a role as a Team leader, responsible, or instructor within OSI in Australia, you would also have to join the Training Seminar of Program Managers, who has held on the week that follows the ST1, during which you create the first products and Australian services of Australia’s Local Group
- October 10-11-12, 2017 : If you wish to be invovlevd in the core team of the Local Direction of the Operations of the NGO, or if you wish to contribute to the quality of this team, you would also have to join the Training Seminar of Operations Managers, who has held on the 3 days that follows the Program Managers Training session, during which you take in hands the processes of Australia’s Local Group
- Beginning in November 2017 : You would be integrated within the Australian Objectif Sciences International group - you can act within the NGO’s OSI, and you would be part of what Australian OSI Team decides to do in Australia. Your first products and services would be deployed in the country.
- From January 2018 : The first activities organised by the Australian OSI Group take place
- January 2018 - August 2018 : first jobs, for those and those who are the holders of the training « St1 - Pedagogy of Science by The Project, Applied to the Participatory Research for Sustainable Development »
- January 2018 - June 2018 : promotion period in Australia by all members of the Australian OSI Group
List of OSI Offers
The presence of a local NGO OSI team in a country, it should be :
- A team of professional, continuously trained autonomous, who make use of OSI for whatever the propose to do for OSI, but in their country
- Employment and income creation, for you, and for the local economy (5 to 50 jobs created depending on the different countries)
- Participatory Scientific Research placements for the inhabitants of your country
- Technical Training courses in all science-related, technical and environmental areas.
- High Level Teaching Training, for the members of your country’s OSI team, and for your public (schools, universities...)
- Educational Interventions at your country’s schools and universities
- A set of resolutions to problems related to sustainable development in your country, thanks to the actions and programs that you put in place within your country’s OSI group
- An annual symposia programme, in your country, matching the themes of your activities
- Granted access to every OSI Annual International Convention, which takes place within the United Nations, at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
Mentors and trainers
You must be professionally teaching already, with the rank of Researchers or Business Leader.
For you, joining your country’s OSI group helps us create more quickly, and even more consolidated, employment in your country.
You can also join us at the next "St1 - Pedagogy of Science by The Project, Applied to the Participatory Research for Sustainable Development”, so that you can also be integrated within your country’s the OSI Group, you could take part in the decision-making of the pathways to take in your country to this local section of the NGO Objectif Sciences International.
If you would like to :
- become a mentor providing support for the creation of new jobs,
- take advantage of a job opportunity yourself,
you need to :
- register for the training course St1 – Project-based science teaching methods applied to participative research supporting sustainable development in your country by visiting this website http://www.educateur-scientifique.com/Science-Pedagogy-St1.html?lang=en
If you would like to go further and take up a leadership role by setting up a local OSI group in your country, you can also :
- visit this website http://www.osi-ngo.org/chez-vous/create-the-ngo-local-group-in-your-region?lang=en
- sign up to the Discussion Group for your country to keep up to date with all the project developments and everything else that is happening : http://www.osi-ngo.org/chez-vous/create-the-ngo-local-group-in-your-region?lang=en#outil_sommaire_6
The staff responsible for Setting up an OSI Group in your country will get in touch with you as soon as you have completed the St1 training course registration form available here http://www.educateur-scientifique.com/Science-Pedagogy-St1.html?lang=en.
You can also contact anyone else who is involved in setting up an OSI Group in your country by joining the online discussion group. Register here http://www.osi-ngo.org/chez-vous/create-the-ngo-local-group-in-your-region?lang=en#outil_sommaire_6.
This will allow you to ask any questions you may have and obtain the information you need.